Since the late 1940s, countless memories have been made in the Roslyn Country Club neighborhood, from summer days at The Club and the mansion, to adventures around the neighborhood, to the haperstance of life.
Here are some of those stories:
- Early Memories from the S-Section
- Finding 53+ years of love at the RCC
- Fun in the Sun at the Roslyn Country Club
- George Costanza, well, Jason Alexander, was married at the Roslyn Country Club in 1982
- Growing up with a Sweet 16 at The Club
- It was so modern, like the Jetsons!
- Life During and After the Roslyn Country Club
- Memories through the cobwebs of time…
- Polio Survivors and Community
- RCC was a great place (moved in: 1952; married there: 1973)
- RCC was better than camp!
- S-Section’s Dobermans in the 50s
- Stories from 11 Clover Lane
- Summer at the Club in the ’50s
- The gem in our backyards
- The RCC was so much more than a pool…